Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blog posts from the first day

The first blog post was about your expectations for the class.

The second blog post is a link to something going on today in the world of technology or business:

http://news.google.com/

Post it on your blog. The summary can be succinct.

Thirdly, I'd like to know a bit about you. Please write me an email ( david.freer@gmail.com ) introducing yourself.

Lastly please submit your blog URL in the post above along with your most used email address.

1 comment:

Sharion Spears said...

Hi David!
I didn't get to do this on Wednesday. Just wanted to do this so I can get back into the swing of things.

My name is Sharion K. Spears. I'm hearing impaired and I'm from Huntington, West Virginia. I moved to Miami in 1995 and I love it. It's been a little over 20 years sense I have been to school. So I'm a little nervous and excited at the same time.

I look forward to learning more from you going to your classes. Have a good day and I'll see you next Wednesday.